Are you interested in opening your own business? We offer a variety of options and pricing at the mall for traditional retail as well as non-traditional uses such as office, medical, educational training centers and more. We offer short-term, seasonal and long-term leases.
Examples of Available Spaces at Colonie Center:
- Space #451: located Upper Level Macy’s, 2656 sq. ft.
- Space #114: located Lower Level, Sears, 23,759 sq. ft.
- Space #417: located Upper Level, Boscov’s, 1352 sq. ft.
- Space #FC9: located Upper Level, Food Court, 552 sq. ft.
Click here to see the available location on our lease plan.
If you are interested in any of the above listed opportunities or would like more information on your business at Colonie Center, please complete this form. Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a representative from Colonie Center to discuss the available space. Thank you for your interest in Colonie Center.
Are you interested in becoming your own boss? Several national companies are looking for owner/operators for new franchises at Colonie Center.
|Companies that are currently seeking owner/operators for Colonie Center include:|
|Bananas smoothies and Frozen Yogurt||www.villaenterprises.com|
|Great American Cookies||www.nexcenbrands.com|
|Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory||www.rmcf.com|
If you are interested in any of the above listed opportunities or would like more information on opening a franchise business at Colonie Center, please complete this form. Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a representative from Colonie Center to discuss the available franchise opportunity. Thank you for your interest in Colonie Center.
Advantages to Mall Leasing:
- Great Location:
- Colonie Center is located between the Albany International Airport on I-87 and State University of New York at Albany on I-87 and State University of New York at Albany on I-90
- Colonie Center couldn’t be in a more prime location. Ideally situated in the state’s most affluent metro area outside the New York city metropolitan region. there are 22 colleges and universities in a 50-mile radius and a population over 875,000
- Great Sales:
- Colonie Center has the upper hand in volume, generating an excess of $300 million in sales a year with Macy’s, Sears, Boscov’s and Christmas Tree Shops.
- Retailers include L.L. Bean, Sephora, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, BOSE, Barnes & Noble, and a state-of-the art Regal Cinemas
- The new 30,000 square foot L.L. Bean store is the only one in the state of New York.
- Great Traffic: 37,200 vehicles per day on Central Avenue and 25,668 vehicles per day on Wolf Road.
- Great Space: Colonie Center has interior square footage from 552 sq. up to 25,000 sq.
- Great Options: Malls are not just for retailers. Ever since the completed $108 million renovation, people and businesses, have been drawn to Colonie Center: Office Space, Medical uses and other non-traditional retail space is available.
Three major honors
Recently, Jones Lang LaSalle received three awards that recognize our firm’s successful culture and values:
- The Ethisphere Institute named us to the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” list for the second year in a row. We are one of only 99 companies from around the world to receive this honor, and the only real estate firm.
- Fortune magazine selected us for the second straight year as one the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Magazine named us to its “100 Best Corporate Citizens List” for the second time.